Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i talked it over with my husband and he is all for it i talked to my doc who did it and they told me it was burned and tied do anyone know if there is a website i can go on to see the prices and what all i need to do to get my tubes untied

Answer Question

Asked by sammy_seth at 3:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Why didnt you just ask the dr while you had him on the phone?
    I dont know if they can "untie" burnt ones.

    Answer by Cherrie522 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

  • I've heard that sometime cauterized tissue can repair itself. You will need to start with an x-ray or ultrasound to confirm the condition of your tubes. I don't know if there is a website. I would think you would need to start with your own doctor & be referred to a specialist in reproductive medicine. Good luck!

    Answer by funnyface1204 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.