a little TMI

I'm almost 31 weeks and a little while ago I felt like I had to go to the bathroom really bad and felt like I had my period at the same time from my stomach to my back. I tried going but I don't have too. That feeling came for about a minute, went away and came back a few minutes later and now I'm just uncomfortable and a little crampy. Well when I was in the bathroom I happened to look at my underwear and I saw snot like discharge with specks of blood in it. It was more of a orangish/pinkish. I wiped and alot of this discharge came out with specks of blood but you really have to look at it to notice the blood.
anyone have this happen to them? What could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like your mucus plug.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• yea it sounds like a mucus plug it took me like 4 weeks to lose all my mucus plug
    keithamy06

Answer by keithamy06 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• That was your mucus plug! :)
    veg4animals2006

Answer by veg4animals2006 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2009