How to deal with funny taste in my mouth and really sore nipples?

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and here lately everything tastes funny. I didn't have this when I was pregnant with my son. Even when I don't eat anything I still have a funky kinda metal taste in my mouth. Is there anything I can do about it?

The other thing is my nipples are so sore. It hurts to wear a bra...it hurts not to wear a bra. I'm going nuts! My breasts aren't very sore...just my nipples. Which again, didn't happen with my son. (Oo! Maybe it's a girl this time. lol!) So what can I do to not make them hurt so bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• For your nipples try applying a cold or warm cloth to them try the warm fist which should loosen the tension in them and for you mouth try chewing gum or keeping mints around to suck on. I was told that if you crave no food items your not getting something in your diet so don't forget to take your prenatal and talk to your doc for other concerns
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• When I eat dairy stuff like milk or bread I have a disgusting taste in my mouth that not even a toothpaste can make it go away....just chew on candy thats what I do
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 5:41 PM on Jul. 27, 2009