foot itch and pregnant...

I am 29 weeks pregnant and for a couple weeks now I have had some severe itchy toes on my right foot. On top, under, and in between my toes. I don't believe its related to pregnancy since my SO had it and that may be where I got it. My concern is what can I use? They are so sore, swollen, and raw from me itching them. My SO went to the store to get me cream for it but the pharmacist said he wouldn't recommend it in pregnancy because it may get into the bloodstream (and my doctor is on vacation). I need something I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! lol

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lavender and tea tree essential oils. They are both safe for use in pregnancy and they will help with the itch and to calm the inflamation. Use them topically not internally. Hope this helps.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 3:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2009