Am I losing something?

Ok I babysit during the day m-f and I enjoy it I just want to know why do I get so sweaty sometimes I can be on a roll and when I sit for a moment I am sweating mainly my neck and forehead area...whew! Why...you would think I would be sweating all over (sometimes) I do and also maybe shed some pounds...LOL
that would be nice. So am I burning something somewhere...not much bc I don't see a difference...LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Could be a hormon problem. Thyroid I think or even our girl hormones.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 4:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I sweat all the time, too, but my thyroid has checked out fine less than a year ago on my blood tests. I am a bit overweight, but all my life I have had a hard time with heat and dealing with it. I get so darn hot it feels like I'm in an oven and it seems nothing can cool me off. In fact, I have the a/c temp set at 67 and I still feel warm but my whole family is huddled under blankets freezing!
    I don't know what advice to give you, but you aren't alone.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2009