What kind of school shopping do you do or plan on doing?

For example I buy the school supplies at the school it seems alot cheaper and quick and I purchase their spirits shirts while I am there.

As far as clothes Walmart, Khol's, Sear's JCPenny just anywhere I can get a good sale.

I have already purchased their shoes only bc I waited for the last minute last year and had to buy whatever I could find.

Just curious sometimes it does pay to get there early, Now I am thinking about early shopping for Xmas....???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I always shop early for Christmas. I try to get it all done by Nov. That way, I can enjoy the lights and just looking.

As for school, I see what supplies my son still has around the house then I will buy what's left to get on the list at Wally World. I live in a very small town. Not to many choices to shop. As for his clothes, get when I can.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 4:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• ok has a tax free weekend thats when im buying all the school clothes.. walmart has good school supplies on sale so ill get them there.. i have a gc to a shoe store i still need to use thats where ill get his nice school shoes.. ill buy a few just to play in, cause he is so hard on shoes.. clothes are alway mint cond. but shoes forget it..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I'm thinking of giving lawaway a try. I've never done it before but I know I need to get started because people are already shopping and last time, we were searching for basic things.
    Anonymous