Why can't God just put a stamp on my head?

Why can't God just notify me that: I'm a slow learner (I shouldn't have wasted 8 years of college without a degree) and that I can't conceive (unexplained infertility), that the only guy I keep is one who doesn't want children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• First of all why don't you go back and get your degree and maybe the guy you are with is shooting blanks so go out and find you a very potent man and go for it and have all the babies that you want....

Have a happy life....:)
    Anonymous

• It'll be ok!

hugs

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 4:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I bet you can fix the degree part! If nothing else you should be able to cobble together an associates degree in Liberal Arts. Dh did this after changing his degree track a few times; he will be taking his last two in the fall, then finish his BS online at Park University.

happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 4:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• If you want children, and he doesn't...you two shouldn't be together. Because either you will give up your dream of being a mother, or he will resent you for making him deal with kids. As for your degree... go back! :) Thats what I'm going to do. I didn't finish either.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2009