What was the worst "BABY BRAIN" you had while pregnant?

Yesterday I was writing out invitations for my baby shower and I got done with about 20 of them and I realized that I had wrote August 15 1990 for the date. Yeah. Im pregnant can you tell!? (1990 is the year I was born) So I had to go back through and fix all of them!!! UGH!
Anyone else in the same boat? lol

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 4:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I went in the restroom at the Ob office with the plastic cup they give you to pee in and peed came back out and realized I held the cup the whole time and never broke the seal on it , I handed the nurse a empty cup totally embarrassed, lol

bshelly

Answer by bshelly at 5:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• LOL yeah I once told my grandma her pants were in the oven when I really meant to say they were in the dyer. Even when she corrected me for about 5 minutes I insisted they were in the oven until I realized what I was talking about
    snjbjac

Answer by snjbjac at 4:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I forgot the name for the word "table". It drove me insane.. my DH was just standing there looking at me like I was crazy and I just kept repeating "Bring me that book off that thing.. you know! The big thing in the middle of the room! That big brown THING!" Lol he still won't let me forget that one!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 4:33 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• My dogs name is Jack and I call my SO babe.
    Well one day I kept telling my dog to sit down but he wouldn't. I finally realized instead of saying "JACK sit down" I was saying "BABE sit down"
    I felt stupid and my SO was pretty upset with me.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I stared at my car for like 10 minutes really confused as to why I was parked in the street. I'm always parked on the street!! I was convinced someone has stolen my car and brought it back or something. I've forgotten the names of furniture as well.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 6:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• One Wednesday I went in for one of my prenatal appointments with a midwife. When I told the receptionist my name and what time the appointment was for she looked at her computer and said she didn't have me down for that day. Then she said there was a no show on another day. I asked if that day was a Wednesday and if it was for the same time slot and it was. I was completely a week off. They were able to fit me in and when I went home I thought for sure I would see that my appointment sheet that I had on the fridge was going to say the day I thought it was. Sure enough it said the day I missed. I went a whole three weeks thinking it was for the wrong date.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I was at the grocery store. I got all my stuff rung up, swiped my card and entered my number, it kept being declined. so i went to the atm in the store it wouldnt work then either. it was then that i realized i was entering the wrong pin number and my card got locked after 3 tries. thankfully i was able to get reactivated the next day and pay for my stuff that night with a different credit card.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• i wrote my best friends phone number on my patient info sheet for my first pre-natal checkup instead of my own phone number. the funny part was that i had started writing my number, then scribbled it out, and wrote his number down thinking it was mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 28, 2009