How can I be happy about what my little sibling is?

Ok we found out what my little sibling is...A boy.But i'm not to happy about it I wanted a sister sooooo bad.What can I do to make a little boy sound fun?

CCCurstynn

Asked by CCCurstynn at 4:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I too was wanting a little sister when my younger brother was born! He is almost 15 years younger than me, and I soo wanted a little sister I could help dress and play with! Now though he's one of my best friends- little boys are a LOT easier to play with, and you can do so much more with them! And just wait till he starts coming to his older sister for advice on girls! Focus on the positive things you can do with a little brother and remember that little sisters would be stealing your things, getting into everything, borrowing your clothes, make-up and later on- boyfriends! Lol I'm much happier with a little brother! :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 5:05 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Wow! Why would you hope for any baby other than a healthy one?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• wow i think shes still happy about it but was probably looking forward to doing all the girly things with a little sister! just cause she says she wants a little sister doesnt mean she wishes anything else. shes probably just a little disappointed that she cant do all those girly big sister things with her little brother.
    Anonymous

• your little brother is a gift from God and you should just be happy that he is healthy. Would you be this disappointed if it were your child and not your brother? I happen to believe that boys are so much more fun! You get to play with hot wheels and race tracks. I hope you learn to appreciate him, he will sense if you hold a grudge because he wasn't a girl.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 4:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• you can boss around a little boy. It will probably be the only time it gets to happen in life. Once they grow up they think they are the boss! You can dress him up in your old girly clothes and take pix of him at a tea party and embarrass him when he's a teen!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:41 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Am I the only one to realize she was trying to be cute and "speak for her daughter"?
    Anonymous

• Ok please stop leaving rude comments they don't answer my question and I don't have a daughter anonymous person.And he is healthy as ever.So if your going to answer my question please don't be rude.
    CCCurstynn

Answer by CCCurstynn at 4:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2009