un-expected mom to be! :)

Is there anyone else that is a first time mom with a surprise pregnancy? I am! Me and my husband wernt planning on having a baby this fast, but....SURPRISE! Were excited and nervous. Is there anyone else who feels like me? I would enjoy the friendship!

Winter_Goddess

Asked by Winter_Goddess at 4:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• thats how it was for me and my hubby, huge shock. Now im 25 weeks tomorrow and doing great. I was ceompletly freaked at first but after the initial shock I was so freaking excited. Now I know im having a boy and couldnt be happier.

GL
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I was a very unexpected mom-to-be. I had been told for ten years that I probably wouldn't be able to get pregnant so my husband and I weren't careful and *surprise* we now have a very happy and healthy two year old daughter! Congratulations!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 4:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• After 3 years of trying and being told we would not be able to conceive me and my DH stopped trying. Then bam! I'm 38 weeks and can't wait to meet my son! I am terrified and nervous as well, but still can't wait. Congratz on the upcoming arrival!!!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 4:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yea! I was an unexpected mom-to-be on my first and now my second pregnancy! We were actually trying to be careful this time and not get pregnant and BAM! Here we are. I'm not very far along right now, I will be finding out soon. Congratulations on being a mom-to-be.
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 5:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Oh yes. I was told I couldn't have kids so when I found out I was pregnant, I was in total shock. I still am actually. But the look on my SOs face when I told him was the best. He was so happy!
    My SO used to tell me all the time "watch, you'll have kids..I have super sperm!" I believe him now lol
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 5:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yeah ive been trying to get pregnant for 2 years, I thought I couldnt have kids but then one day It just came by surprise... :) congratulations
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 5:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• yes i too have been there. my man and i were not planning on having our own bundle of joy because we each have one child from our previous relationships. but SURPRISE we got pregnant and SURPRISE it was twins....HOLY COW LOL!

they are almost a year old now and are doing great!
    wowof3bbs

Answer by wowof3bbs at 7:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2009