Telephone

Is it just a woman thing that we think about AND call our man more often than they do to us? My man is currently residing out of town, and after 4 years together he ONLY calls me ONCE a day in the afternoon. I'm I blowing stuff out of porpotion or does he might have somebody on the side? We have a babyboy on the way and we plan to buy another place when the baby is born and move in together, he claims he wants to be here for me and the baby but when I ask him for money he says I don't need it because I'm Medicade. Everytime he's drunk he finds him self to another woman and blames it on the liquor the next day and tells me how they mean nothing to him and that he doesn't remember. Should I answer my phone today or should I let it ring for while and see how he reacts? My friends say that when I have the baby he will change but thats 4 months away and alot can happen in 4 months......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• wow. cool i like your story.
    Anonymous

• I'd leave him cause hes being immature for sleeping around and I'd ask him what u and the unborn baby mean to him. Ask him whats more important, the baby or alcohol and women? I wouldn't answer the phone and see how many times he calls. You could always call him back if you needed to talk to him, unless u dont have a phone number. U need to get the number or maybe it means he doesn't really want you??? Doesnt he come to visit you?
    Anonymous

• He just called about 6 times already, I didn't answer. And yes I've asked him many times whats more important and he claims me and the baby are. I do have his cellphone number and his mothers house phone too, but he lost his cellphone. I don't like calling his mom phone cause I don't feel like conversating with her and kissing her ass. And no he doesn't come visit me, he's been gone for a month now because he found a better paying job, he claims he will be here soon. And he never admits to having any sexual contact with another woman, just flirting and conversating but when I find numbers and call the girls they tell me they had no idea he had a girl or a baby on the way.

Anonymous

• I think you should go where he lives and drop in and see what's up. You may find the answers you seek that way

Answer by admckenzie at 5:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I've talked to him about dropping in and he's fine with it but I havent been able because I'm on Probation...so i'm very confused
    Anonymous

• You need to cut him out of your life, and get a therapist to help you move on and grow up.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• some men are just like that, my dh use to not call me when he's at work or out but now he calls when he's at work jus to talk etc.........sometimes we have nothing to talk about lol
    Anonymous

• it does not sound like either of you are very serious about this baby. He wont stop playing games and messing around. Not to mention now a days he could contract a STD and give it to you and the baby! As for you....stop chasing him and playing games. Tell him to get serious and hang up. when he decides to grow up he will call you. Do it on your own...why do you need him to do anything?? You dont....all he is doing is making things more stressful on you and the baby!
    Anonymous

• Your right
    Anonymous