How long do previews usually take when you see a movie?

We are sort of stressed for time b/c we have to be somewhere right after the movie and the length of the previews might make it a no-go :( I know the time of the movie and how many mins the movie takes, but how long are previews really?

jjamom

Asked by jjamom at 5:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• About 10 minutes. but if you're that pressed for time, I wouldnt go at all. Go another day.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Normally around 15 minutes. I went to one movie that the previews were half an hour, but it was a really big movie and I think they just wanted a lot of viewers. Idk. Call the theater and ask what theirs are. If you're that pressed for time, go for an earlier movie.
    Mick86Sara

Answer by Mick86Sara at 5:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• too long..
    MoMMy2TwiNs07

Answer by MoMMy2TwiNs07 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• This is the op, the problem is, we can only go that day (long story) and it is the earliest movie possible. My life is so complicated!
    jjamom

Answer by jjamom at 5:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I agree with MoMMY... too long!
    usually15-20 min.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• 15-20 minutes, and I agree--way to long.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Call the theater and ask them what time the movie ends; or ask before you buy your tickets

Answer by rkoloms at 6:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• About 5-7 minutes. There are usually 3-4 previews all ranging from a minute to a minute and a half each.
    LittleMrsBasket

Answer by LittleMrsBasket at 6:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2009