Did you notice your hair grew faster during pregnancy?

My hair is dyed as of 2 weeks ago and already 1 cm of roots are showing. That's fast!

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• impressive that you measured, my hair is super thick now

Answer by staciandababy at 5:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Probably the prenatal vitamins you are taking.

Answer by toriandgrace at 5:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yes it did and so did my tummy.

Answer by ms.swickle at 5:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• especially if you take the pre natal vitamins~!

Answer by TheShryocks at 5:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• yup!!! I have been trying to grow out my hair for years and in 6 months, it has grown more in the last 6 months than it has in the last 2 years!!! I LOVE IT! Enjoy it while you can! You can go to places like Sally's beauty supply and get a color stick to re-do your roots as they grow! their like $2.99!

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 5:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• oh yeah.. I was waiting for my hair to get long enough to donate some to Locks of Love.. and now I'm just gonna wait till the pregnancy is over cuz I'll have more than enough and still be able to keep my long hair!!!

Answer by kristal2146 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• my hair grew SO fast when i was pregnant. and it was so pretty and soft!! also my nails grew like crazy and were pretty tough (usually i have really brital nails)

Answer by emmalouwho at 5:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I cut my hair to my shoulders at 3 months pregnant, my hairs super curly, now my hair is half way down my back and Im just about 6 months. Ugh But My hair always has grown fast but this is a whole other level..LOL

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yes, I miss it, I'm almost tempted to take those vitamins again just so my hair and skin are better hahaha

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yes, EVERY hair on my body grew. EVERY

Answer by momofonewntmore at 5:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2009