Did you notice your hair grew faster during pregnancy?

My hair is dyed as of 2 weeks ago and already 1 cm of roots are showing. That's fast!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• impressive that you measured, my hair is super thick now
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Probably the prenatal vitamins you are taking.

toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 5:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yes it did and so did my tummy.
    ms.swickle

Answer by ms.swickle at 5:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• especially if you take the pre natal vitamins~!
    TheShryocks

Answer by TheShryocks at 5:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• yup!!! I have been trying to grow out my hair for years and in 6 months, it has grown more in the last 6 months than it has in the last 2 years!!! I LOVE IT! Enjoy it while you can! You can go to places like Sally's beauty supply and get a color stick to re-do your roots as they grow! their like $2.99!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 5:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• oh yeah.. I was waiting for my hair to get long enough to donate some to Locks of Love.. and now I'm just gonna wait till the pregnancy is over cuz I'll have more than enough and still be able to keep my long hair!!!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• my hair grew SO fast when i was pregnant. and it was so pretty and soft!! also my nails grew like crazy and were pretty tough (usually i have really brital nails)
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 5:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I cut my hair to my shoulders at 3 months pregnant, my hairs super curly, now my hair is half way down my back and Im just about 6 months. Ugh But My hair always has grown fast but this is a whole other level..LOL
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yes, I miss it, I'm almost tempted to take those vitamins again just so my hair and skin are better hahaha
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yes, EVERY hair on my body grew. EVERY where......lol
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 5:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2009