is it possiable for me to have my period and be pregnant?

i think i might be pregnant and i just started my period and i want to know if this is normal or not

M.H.J.CMama0407

Asked by M.H.J.CMama0407 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes
    Anonymous

• YUP! My friends had her period all through her pregnancy! But talk to your doctor about it though and if you think your pregnant, you need to find out soon!!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 5:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• ok i will Alysia moore i'll keep you updated
    M.H.J.CMama0407

Answer by M.H.J.CMama0407 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• No. Menstruation is the shedding of the lining of the uterus after ovulation when a woman does not become pregnant. So, it is not possible to have a period and be pregnant. But it is possible to be pregnant and have vaginal bleeding that may seem to be a period
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Is it possible for you to take a test!? We are not pregnancy test or obgyns!!
    Anonymous

• http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/ask-dr-cullins/cullins-preg-5291.htm
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• that is a big yes. on my 1st i was 10 weeks and didn't know. I had my period and everything. I went in for a bladder infection because i felt heavy down there and they told me it is not a bladder infection you're pregnant. the weight of the sack and baby felt like a bladder infection. I also knew a girl who had 3 periods during her pregnancy. very normal
    KayLidsterItani

Answer by KayLidsterItani at 7:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• No, it is not possible for you to have an full-blown period while pregnant. However, it is common for women who are pregnant to spot.
    veg4animals2006

Answer by veg4animals2006 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2009