• In the Spotlight:

right sided

Hey ladys hows your evening?
I have been having a little pain in my right side.
I am 37 weeks along. There is less movement and the pain only comes every once in a while.
Does any one or has any one else had this problem?
Please don't try and scare me with horror stories!=)
Thanks for the help!

bennysmommy816

Asked by bennysmommy816 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I get pains in my right side every so often and i and the baby are fine so far i just assume it to be round ligament pain my doc not worried but if you are worried call your doc
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• i was told that when you have side pain, its like the baby is having a growth spurt, so its very mornal, im 32 weeks, and i have been feeling it latley too.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• i have been having pains in my right side and i can feel my little girl all squished up in under my rib. mean little one. ;) but if the baby isn't moving 10 times with in 30 min after you eat a meal call you dr right away and have them monitor your baby it could be something serious or nothing at all. your dr will not think anything bad if you show too many concerns for the safety of your child, if they do get another dr. i had concerns with my 1st and i didn't want to be one of those moms who complains but i went and told the dr something felt off and they checked and i had somehow leaked all my amniotic fluid out and we had to do a c-section. no scary stories, but i am glad i spoke up for the sake of my child. there is something called a mother's instinct. dr.'s will listen. good luck
    KayLidsterItani

Answer by KayLidsterItani at 7:16 PM on Jul. 27, 2009