Who out there is feeling sick right now?

I just want to know that I'm not the only one. I thought things were going better, I only threw up once this weekend, but now I'm sick and throwing up again. Very frustrating. Ahhhhh!!! Of course I knew what I was getting into since I was sick almost the entire time with my son, so I really can't complain too much. Only 26 1/2 weeks or so before this is finally over...

So who else is sick out there?

YzmaRocks

Asked by YzmaRocks at 5:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've had "morning" sickness all day long so far with this pregnancy. I've finally "graduated" from hurling twice a day to having dry heaves off and on throughout the day. It's worse when I have cotton mouth. I have no idea how I even get cotton mouth because I'm constantly drinking something. I know I'm nauseated when the water has a metallic taste to it. Oh, I read on the Daily Buzz that watermelon helps with morning sickness. I tried it and it does work. Oranges helped with mine last night.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 12:57 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• ME! ugh the only thing ive been able to eat today without getting sick was cucumber slices and thousand island dressing
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Meeeeee!
    I thought I was over the morning sickness but I started getting it again. I'm 30 weeks.
    I hope you feel better!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• This pregancy I didn't get sick. Thank goodness. The weird thing I got was I felt like I was never full,. As soon as I ate something 2 mins later I needed something else and this was even after meals like lunch and dinner. Drove me crazy. Good luck,eat lots of carbs like bread and rice...thats what helped me with my first preg.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2009