Am I really a bad mom?

I am 37 weeks pregnant and for the past 2 weeks I cant walk I cant do much of anything and my poor 3 yo is taking the brunt of it..
I cant take him out to the park or even for a walk. I cant get down and play i cant do anything with him it hurts so damn bad..
I am always yelling at him for not listening or for acting up.
my dh and I are fighting so bad right now fo me bing a bitch..
I hurt and my poor first born hates me..
"when you have my sister you will be my mommy again"
What can I do to make this up to him.??
I Hate my self so badly for not being a good mom to him.
please help me..
I need all the advice I can get at this point

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• find a babysitter!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:10 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Why dont you bring the toys onto the bed so you can play. Why does it have to be on the floor? Why cant you watch a movie or read together? Do you have toys in the backyard? you can sit out there nice and comfy and watch him play. It doesnt have to be the park
    Anonymous

• Why don't you do things with him that you're still able to do??? You could have him bring you books to read to him, or coloring books. You could have movie days and sit on the couch with him. Even if you can't play on the floor with him with toys why don't you lay on your bed and have him bring some favorite toys in there so you can play too? I've been there....I know it's hard. You just have to make an effort to find things that you can do while you're this pregnant. He'll be ok. Enjoy the time with him before you're juggling 2 of them because for a while you'll be busy with a baby and extra tired. Good luck.
    Hannah22

Answer by Hannah22 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• OP here
    we live in a condo 3rd floor so no back yard..
    I do we have used all 8 of his color books have read all of his books and we watch alot of tv (mostly educational found out he likes the discover channel world movies the ones where they go around filming the animals undected)
    and its been 100+ here latley and so its too damn hot.
    but thank you for the advice
    Anonymous

• I dont think you are a bad mom just pregnant some things you can do with him are try arts and crafts find things to create write a story together and have him make it up while you write also have him color pages for the new one arriving make up games like what i am i thinking of where you think of something most likely an animal and have him asks questions like what color it is to guess what animal there are tons of things out there just hang in there and remind him you love him and don't forget about your husband remind him that you love him to and to bear with you because you have a lot on your plate i hope things get better good luck!!!! Oh and one other thing pray it helps too
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• sing songs with him count with him draw ABC's usually those thing that they have to remember or process stimulate their minds the most. Go online and print some picture and teach him sign language that would probably be fun for him. Go swimming in the bathtub. Put bathing suits on and go swimming he would probably like that and it would probably relax you. Let him put lotion on his little sister and sing to her and count to her and sing her ABC"S them he will bond with her and help entertain her when she does come. I only have one so I am glad I am thinking of this I just found out I am prego today
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2009