My 3 y/o hates me

I am 37 weeks pregnant and for the past 2 weeks I cant walk I cant do much of anything and my poor 3 yo is taking the brunt of it..
I cant take him out to the park or even for a walk. I cant get down and play i cant do anything with him it hurts so damn bad..
I am always yelling at him for not listening or for acting up.
my dh and I are fighting so bad right now fo me bing a bitch..
I hurt and my poor first born hates me..
"when you have my sister you will be my mommy again"
What can I do to make this up to him.??
I Hate my self so badly for not being a good mom to him.
please help me..
I need all the advice I can get at this point

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• d something special with him.....get a tv tray have dh bring you goodies to make a cake or a fun cooking project, prep in bed with first born, have him and dh bake it then get babys fave movie and enjoy the fruits of your labor in bed while watching his fave movie!
    wowof3bbs

Answer by wowof3bbs at 6:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• does he like to sit down for books? My 3 yr old will sit there all day if he knew I would read to him that long. Playdoh and other sit down activities will still make u fun until u can get around and move again. :) He still loves u, hes just being 3
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• don't you have family or friends to come help?

Answer by admckenzie at 7:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Rent a good kid's movie...make popcorn, snuggle, and watch with him.
    Best wishes~
    realtorshelly

Answer by realtorshelly at 7:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• You must feel overwhelmed being that pregnant with a 3 year old, even uner the best circumstances. You could try to explain to him that having a big bowling ball makes you grumpy. Find a ball and have him walk around with it in his shirt. It'll make him giggle, at least. Get videos, books on tape, youtube videos, whatever. Let him do something he normally can't do, since mommy is "stuck" on the couch. :)
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 11:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2009