depression

so depressed latley and my body is aching from it. any other moms out there that have depression how do you treat it? which doctor did you go to? i have no i insurance how much does it cost? any thing else you can share? much appreciated

mirit.rose

Asked by mirit.rose at 6:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Health

• When I had ppd I really cant remember a lot because I felt like I was having an outer body experience. I dont know where u can go if u dont have insurance, all I can recommend is trying getting out and doing something social, it really helped me.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 6:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• lemon balm works better than any prescription from the doc, i take it for anxiety and it made me in a better mood too. i've been on zoloft and prozac before and those things only made me worse. find a local herb/health food store, they should have it there. it's only about $10 for 100 capsules. and the best thing is there are no negative side effects like there are with prescription antidepressants.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2009