so you think your all that?

a woman at my husbands office has herpes.once in awhile she will come in the office with cold sores and such...now she says she thinks has shingles...her husband has a big position in his town but an alchoholic.spending his time down at the post??what is going on.she is stupid and naive?my husband is kind of nervous...she thinks shes all that and a bag of chips but i think her chips have crumbled.what do you think is going on.how do you get both???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Shingles are passed in the same manner as chicken pox but they are usually confined to the upper back and sometimes the chest and they are very painful. My brother had shingles when he was young so they are not the mark of a nasty person if that is what you are asking.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 6:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• BTW-If her "shingles" aren't painful, then then it isn't likely she has shingles.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 6:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• shingles is contagious and very painful. Both S and H are from a virus so I don't see why she couldn't have both. I would think it would tax her immune system to have both and I'm glad I'm not her. She may just be emotionally needy and want attention. Who tells co workers they have herpes?

Answer by admckenzie at 6:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Just because you have cold sores doesn't mean that you have the herpes virus that is transmitted sexually. It doesn't mean she gets sores in her genital area. It actually sounds like you are jealous and a little bit intimidated. You sound like a loser that is spreading rumors. I feel sorry for you and your husband for having to deal with you.
    Anonymous

• wtf anon 705....where did that come from.the only thing im jelous of is a loser like you who does nothing all day but sit and bash people.get off the computer and get a life..cause you know what i dont care wtf you say bash me all you want DOESNT BOTHER BEOTCH....CANT INTIMIDATE ME...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:c)loser.........
    Anonymous