How do you know that you dont love somebody anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• CONT. If you find that you dont love them anymore, is there a way you can love them again?
    Anonymous

• Try to remember why you loved them when you got with them and try to get that feeling back. try to understand why you feel this way and try to change it. Try to spend a few days away from them and if you can live without them then maybe its just not to be but if you can't then you need to find a way to get over how you feel.
    Anonymous

• I want to be with him and when he doesn't call or come over...I get upset but when he is around I cant picture myself with him or feel like I love him.
    Anonymous

• We are to love every one but we dont have to like what they do....... it is a sin not to love .........Love Art Print

Anonymous

• perhaps you never really loved them at all, just had the hope of it being love

Answer by admckenzie at 6:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2009