What does your family do for fun on your days off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a teenager and him,myself and my hubby all have scooters. We take rides togther and really have a ton of fun together. I am sure we look like a family of ducks on those things, as my father also comes with us most days..LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 6:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• We go swimming, drive up to the Mountains, go out to the movies, go geocaching, or just veg at home with each other & play video games or watch movies/TV. I guess it all depends on what we are feeling like at the moment!
    Inkedmommy007

Answer by Inkedmommy007 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Out fav thing to do is go to the little waterpark in our town or our neighborhood pool.
    Mommy2_two

Answer by Mommy2_two at 6:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• My teens usually go to their friend's homes, my oldest daughter will take her baby for long walks or to the mall, I will usually be working on college assignments, housecleaning, or running errands.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2009