strange night

alright so last night, our friends who also have a baby got a babysitter for her and came over to our house. we still had our kiddo but he was sleeping. once he was sleeping, we all started partying at the house. me and my friend were drinking and everything. well you know how things get when you don't stop...we ended up having some fun while the boys were outside playing with our bunny rabbit. they came in and i was getting a shower. after my shower, i laid down to try to get some rest. DH comes up and we have some fun, too. then he goes downstairs and my other friend comes up. DH asked if it was ok with me if he did stuff with my first friend. i really did not care. so then when my other friend came up, he said DH told him it was ok if he did stuff with me. DH says he doesn't want to do that anymore because he feels weird. but me and my other friend want to keep doing it when we party because its something different. advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• do what you want but realize there is a consequence to it if DH has asked you not to do it

Answer by admckenzie at 6:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• My advice is to honor your husbands wishes and not do these things anymore. You are not a teenager experimenting, you are a married woman with a family, and situations like this only work when both adults are willing, and he is no longer willing. If you insist on continuing this behavior you risk endangering your relationship.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• ok so last night, he seemed to be fine with it for a while. like only with this guy friend though. then later on, he freaked out about it and wanted to beat some ass because he does not want to think about someone else with me. he thinks i'm going to leave him when i never would. thats why i got married to him. if i wanted to leave him, i would never in a million years would have married him. i just thought it was nice to be doing something different. he is worried i will get pregnant again but by someone else and then he would want to kill the other guy. i wouldn't blame him for it either. i don't know. i'm just so confused. i really did like messing around with that other guy. don't get me wrong, i love my husband to death and our sex life is awesome, but it was just so nice to have someone else think about me the way he does. i have such low self-esteem and i am so young that it was a nice change. and what about what i like
    Anonymous

• i guess i was just feeling really good since it seemed like another guy was into me besides DH. but he isn't. he just wants sex because his girl just had a baby and he can't get any. tonight he is having a party with some more girls at his house and asked us to come, too. i don't know if i want to go or not. i am just so confused about all of this.
    Anonymous