looking to test on friday

is there anyone who is ready to test i am due on friday.or did anyone get a positive
test before there expected cycle was due?

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I got a positive on Thursday of last week! 1 day before because I couldn't wait any longer! lol. Good luck!! *Baby dust*
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 6:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• im due to test saturday at the earliest. its so hard waiting! I didnt expect it to happen this cycle bc i just went off bc, but i have been having all the symptoms, so i dont know if it is just bc of going off bcor not. we will see!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 7:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I was due to start the 17 and i am going to test this friday!
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 7:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Period was due the 25th, and is now 2 days late...still nothing. I'm gonna wait to test on Friday....Hope we get A BIG FAT POSITVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Took one of those Dollar Tree tests ($1) on the 23rd, and it was neg...so who knows. Trying not to get my hopes built too much. But that is so hard to do! I feel for you girl!
    Anonymous

• Im due to test on tuesday and im dying to knw already good luck hope all of you get that BFP!!!!!
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 1:43 AM on Jul. 28, 2009