So I was afraid that no one would go to my registry for the baby shower...

Well to my suprise some one already got me 2 things from there. I dont know who it was but I know it wasnt my mom because her gifts have already been bought and she's throwing the shower, so she's done. But the invites havent even gone out yet... But I do know my mom has been telling ppl where Im registered. Either way Im excited because I didnt think that ppl would pay much attention to it being that not all are tech-savvy.

Plus the stuff on there is stuff like, swing, bath tub, etc. Im leaving clothes to be a personal choice for whoever choses to buy them.

Did you do a registry?

Did you end up getting everything u wished for? Just the important things? nothing at all?

Did any one do a viacord registry? did anyone contribute?

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I registered at Target and a local store that is a little more pricey.

I got probably 1/4 of the things I asked for, but many of the other things I got were similar to what I asked for, kinda like they got the ideas off of the list and then did their own thing.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I didnt get anything off of mine. So my mommy and hubby ended up going out and buying everything off of them
    Anonymous

• I received just about everything on my registry plus a lot more! I was surprised because a few things were more expensive (Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller Travel System, video monitor, high chair, bedding) and I still received them! People love shopping for babies!

And EVERYONE brings clothes! You won't need to worry about clothes for years!
    Anonymous

• I didnt get a thing on either of mine. This time around im hoping i do because its twins.
    SweetPea708

Answer by SweetPea708 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2009