Scam?

Is cashcrate.com a scam? I want to work at home while i'm pregnant and I don't want to waste my time filling out surveys if there not really going to pay me

katsogrimey

Asked by katsogrimey at 6:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am a stay at home mom and have a 22 month old son. I have heard that you really don't make anything or much on those survey places. I joined CEO Moms awhile back and I absolutely love it. I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant and prosperous. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! I don't have to sell anything, keep inventory, or do parties. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and still be there for my son.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would love to talk to you and give you more info so you can do the same!!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms

alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Technically, Legally, CashCrate is legit... BUT, not worth your time... The only way you ever make decent money is by getting OTHERS to do the surveys... And when you (or they do them) you actually make like $.80 an hour... SOOOOO, not worth it!

Check out my site, there are tons of things you can do to bring in money while you are pregnant...  CashCrate is a waste!  Sabrina's Closet

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• It's not a scam and does pay quickly on what you do, but you have to watch what surveys you fill out. You don't want to fill out the ones that you have to complete offers for. That's a waste. Check out my site for some ideas to earn extra. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• thanks guy
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 8:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• guys*
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 8:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching.
    Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation

Answer by rkoloms at 9:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• It's no so much scam, as it is not worth the time you put into it.  It's alot of work for little to nothing in return, except SPAM.   

Check this out: 

m-avi

I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• It's not a scam, and you don't make $.80/hour... you can make a lot of money. Check out my site, I have received a check for over $1600. http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• rkoloms do you spam every single message on cafemom every day of your life with the same copy and paste answers? Its like on here you always see this exact response from you. How annoying. Take the time to write out a new answer each time or don't bother.
    Anonymous