• In the Spotlight:

abortions

whats everyone's take on planned pregnancy's and then having an abortion when u decide u didn't wanna be pregnant. Does ne1 know someone thats done this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What do you mean planned and what u changed your mind?? Thats real nice!
    Anonymous

• thats horrid!!! when you decide you want a baby and get pregnant thats it in my book you can't just terminate someones life because you changed your mind

ps its not aimed at you directly
    mum2oneandabit

Answer by mum2oneandabit at 7:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I feel that if u planned it you shouldnt get an abortion. But that is just my opinion. If you sit there and try and then finally get pregnate and then decide u just dont want a baby for no real good reason that is terrible.
    Anonymous

• I am having a baby now..unplanned...but I was on birth control. I was using Mirena and the IUD left the uterus so irritated and infected I should not have been able to have a baby. Yet here I am about to deliver in three more weeks. Even though it is going to be hard financially and it is not really what my husband and I wanted we decided to welcome the addition to the family. Although I do feel a little sorry for my hubby since this will make three girls!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• That's pretty terrible.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• So I think it is your decision and you have to live with if you get a abortion because it is a unplanned pregnancy.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• if you planned the pregnancy and then decided after you got pregnant that you no longer wanted it...well in my opinion thats about the dumbest thing ive heard and you need to have the baby and deal with it if you dont want to be a woman and raise the child then someone else will (adoption) this is a stupid question that will just start drama and i think you know that.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I don't agree with abortion in any case, planned or unplanned. My daughter was unplanned and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I don't like to judge on that subject because it's personal and a woman's choice. I've never had one but I'd never lecture another woman. Sorry.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I smell a shit starter.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2009