• In the Spotlight:

4 month old and pregnant

anyone have a newborn and are pregnant or does anyone have like a 1 yo and newborn? is it really hard or not bad? i love babies and my 2 are great kids but im really freaking out about this one

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A few suggestions: rest whenever possible, even if you don't feel like it. One thing that has helped me is doing pre-natal pilates or yoga every morning to build up some strength and flexibility so that you're body will be prepared to pick up and carry a bigger baby while you're carrying another baby in your uterus. I only started doing this because my body was aching and hurting so much by the end of the day, and I can't tell you how big of a difference I feel. Good luck! Feel free to PM me anytime if you need some encouragement or advice.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• My middle ones are less than 13 mos apart. Both were Csections, too.

I survived --- you will, too! :-)
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I dont but good Luck. Everything happens for a reason. Now you'll be a great mom to one more
    Anonymous

• well i have a 2yr old and a 4month old and yes at times its hard, and very frustrating. u just have to have patients and take it one step at a time. the good thing is when their that close in age they will be super close, the best of friends so it wont matter. its all worth it!!!
    MRSHARRIS821

Answer by MRSHARRIS821 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I had my youngest two children 16 mths apart and it was not hard at the start but once my daughter started walking it became a little more complex..but I wouldnt say hard per say you will just be on your toes ..I never considered it a hard thing but al together My husband and I have 5 kids so we are used to what some call hard situations
    JennieHudson510

Answer by JennieHudson510 at 7:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• i also have a 3 year old...i will have a almost 4 year old a 1 year old and a new born
    Anonymous

• My youngest two are 11 months apart. My youngest was my toughest pregnancy....more problems, early labor and on restriction so I couldn't even pick the baby I had up by myself!

I have 3 in 33 months. I do NOT recommend doing it that way on purpose.
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant when my dd was 4 months. It's not easy, but it's manageable. It'll get easier someday. I'm due in November.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• In a few weeks I will have 3 in 33 months. My first two are 13 months apart. It was hard at times but I would say by the time the baby was 4 months things really calmed down and there seemed to be a routine. Whenever they happened to be asleep at the same time, I also slept. That may be harder for you depending if your oldest is napping. I would have your oldest have a rest time at least at the same time so there is some down time.
    Anonymous