WTF THIS BITCH IS PISSIN ME OFF! I NEED SOME ADVICE....

I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT COMPLEX IVE BEEN LIVING HERE FOR 6 YRS NEVER 1NCE HAD A POBLEM WITH ANYON IN THE BUILDING! LAST YEAR THE SCHOOL TEACHER THAT USED LIVED ON TOP OFME MOVED OUT!!! THEN THIS OTHER LADY JUST CAME OUT OF NO WHERE & MOVED IN, NOW FROM DAY 1 WEVE HAD PROBLEMS (THIS STARTED IN SEPT OF 07) I HAD MY SON WHEN I WAS 5 MNTHS PREGO HE WEIGHED 1 POUND 5 OUNCES & HAD TO STAY IN TE HOSPITAL FOR 4 MNTHS B4 HE CAME HOME SO IN THOSE MONTH I WAS NEVER HOME! NOW WHEN THEY SENT MY SONHOME THEY SENT HIM HOME ON ALL TYPES OF MONITORS, THIS CHIC HAS 6 KIDS IN A 1 BEDROOM APT THEY BANG & SCREAM @ ALL TYPES OF TIMES OF THE NIGHT MY SONS MONITORS WOULD GO PFF CONSTANTLY BECAUSE HE WOULD B SCARED OUT OF HIS SLEEP I WEN TO HER WITH THAT PROBLEM SHE DID TRY TO CONTRO; IT FOR A WHILE (ILL ADMIT) NOW MY SON IS GOIN ON 2 & EVRY SINCE HIS 1ST BIRTHDAY THIS BITCH HAS BEEN FLOODING MY APT "EVERYDAY" IVE COMPLAINED TO HR THE MANEGMANT EVRY I.

jaidah917

Asked by jaidah917 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There are laws that limit the number of occupants for an apartment in Texas. I dont know about your state but tahts something you may want to look into. If there is a law in your state, she is violating her lease and the apt managers could get her out or into a bigger apt away from you. The squeaky wheel gets the oil, so just keep on management til they take care of the flooding problem. If they refuse to fix it, keep going up the chain of command until someone takes action, or ultimately your lease is up and you can move.
    rlewis

Answer by rlewis at 7:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• (CONT) ITS TO THE POINT TATON MY SONS 1 BDAY MY SEALIN FELL IN & MY TOASTER OVEN & MICROWAVE CAUGHT FIRE, I WAS JUST WALKIN IN MY DOOR TO FIND THIS THE FIRE DEPT CAME & HER APT WAS SOOO NASTY & FILTHY THAT THE FIRE DEPT DIDNT EVEN WANNA STEP IN HER APT! MANEGMANT FIX THE SEALING BUT SHE STILL LEAKS ON ME! NOW JUST THE OTHER DAY MY NEW TOaASTER OVEN CAUGHT FIRE THIS TIME I WAS HOME!!! WE GOT INTO IT BCAUSE OF THAT MANEGMANT SAID THATTHEY CANT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY HAVE FIX THE POBLEM MORE THAN 1NCE THEY STARTIN TO THINK SHE IS DOIN THIS ON PURPOSE.. WHAT SHOULD I DO??? OH & DID I MENTION SHE HAS THE NERVE TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY! SO THATS 7 KIDS IN A 1 BEDROOM NASTY ASS APT... IM READY TO WHOOP HER ASS!!!
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I would call the police immediately
    Anonymous

• OH & ANOTHER THING IS ALL THESE PROBLEMS THAT SHE IS CAUSING CHILD WELFARE (ACS) CAME TO BOTH OUR HOUSES THAT PISSED ME OFF EVEN MORE CAUSE MY HOUSE IS VERY CLEAN BOTH MY KIDS ARE WELL TAKN ARE OF THIER ALWAYS FOOD IN MY FRIDGE &I GOT A CASE BCUZ OF HER??? I MEAN THEY CLOSED IT BUT ITS JUST THE POINT OF HAVING TO GRO THRU ALL THE DRAMA MY KIDS SHOULD BEABLE TO LIVE HAPPY & HEALTHY LIVES WITH OUT AUTHORITIES QUESTIONING MY EVERY MOVE!!! IM SO SCARED THAT MY HOUSE WILL CATCH FIRE WHILE WE ARE LEEPING OR JUST OUT HAVING A GOOD TIME..... IDK... IM JUT PISSED & NEEDED TO VENT
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• The manager can't do anything about it???? whatever he is full of sh*t, he just don't want to spend the money, and if he thinks she is doing it on purpose then he need to evict her cuz she is damaging property, and like the first post said you can not have that many people living in 1 bedroom apartment. I would keep records of everything that is happening, like when you told your landlord about the situation and what you told him, cuz if this ever goes to court you have records and you will have a better chance of winning. Good luck and God bless

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Go with what annon said and call the police... not only is she breaking the law but so is your apartment management... also what someone else said about documenting, doc. everything... even if it's a 2 word exchange write it down, anytime you call the police, write it down... one of her kids says something to you or your children, write it down... there's a lawsuit in the making here
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I would call a lawyer, and I also highly, strongly suggest you document everything, save every reciept that shows even a penny you spent to clean up or fix because of her and the building managements refusal to make your home healthy and safe for yourself and family. Good luck
    Anonymous

• IVE CALLED THE POLICE I HAVE ALL THE RECORD THEY SAID ITS NOT MUCH THEY CAN DO BECAUE IT SEEMS AS IF HIER A PLUMBING PRONBLRM I HAVE ALL THE FIRE DEPARTENT RECORD ALL THEY CAN DO IS SHUT OFF HER WATER LINE WHICH SHE KEEPS TURNING BACK ON! & IVE BEEN TO COURT!!!LIKE 3 TIMES ALREADY... I HELD MY RENT THEY TRIED TO EVICT MEBECAUSE OF THAT SO WE WENT TO COURT I ONLY HAD TO PAY 1,000 OF WHAT I OWED WHICH WAS LIKE 3,000 THEY ORERED THEM TO FIX THE PROBLEM THEY CAM & FIX MY CEILING & DID EVERYTHING THEY WAS SUPPOSED TO DO ! BUT SHE STILL LEAKING.... WE WENT BACK TO COURT AGAIN & ONCE AGAIN THE SAMETHING!!!! I HAVE TONS OF PICZ & TONS OF PAPER WORK.... IM JUST @ MY WITS END WITH THIS
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Actually, if there is a max. occupancy law in your state, the building manager can get in trouble as well for allowing her to stay there with that many people. I would do as the others suggest and document everything and call the cops everytime she floods your apt.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• i would cal the cops if iwas you and is he does nt stop then owoould go to mangemnet and thel them to evict her leet her find some p;ace else yuo live you lived there longer then she has
    rhondarktrnd01

Answer by rhondarktrnd01 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2009