job's

does anyone know of any job's that hiring i am bascically skilled in everything excepte carpentry and stuff you need a degree in i am trying to go to school to become a medical asst but i need to make some money and while my husband job just downsized well i am not looking to do homebussiness or survey job's or anything like that i need a real paychech job please help if you can thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you are looking for a HOME JOB... I have a list on my site. www.Sabrinas-Closet.info  If you are willing to work outside the home, check www.SnagAJob.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• The unemployment rate keeps going up & it is very discouraging. I do have a few suggestions, though (I do career and job search coaching).
    Number 1 is networking; Cafemom is a start, but you need to actively seek out people & groups that can help you meet people who can connect you to someone hiring. Less the half of the available positions are posted on the job boards; you need to get out & find the others.
    Number 2 is having a great "elevator speech". This is a 15 second introduction on who you are & what you are looking for.
    Number 3 is a great resume that tells the reader who you are, what you can do, what you have accomplished, & how you can help.
    Number 4 is great coverletters tailored to the position/company.
    Number 5 is using one of the meta search sites, like Indeed or Simply Hired, to comb the job boards for you.
    Looking for a job is a full time job, and sometimes you need to be creative & design your own job

Answer by rkoloms at 9:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Hi,

Have you thought about working from home? I am a work at home mom of three great children that are 4 1/2 yrs old, 2 1/2 yrs old and 15 months old. I was looking for a long time to find something that I could do at home so that I could still be home with my children. I am new business partner with this team and am so excited about what this business is doing for me and my family! No selling, no stocking, no MLM, no large investments! Very straight forward legitimate business opportunity with a Fortune 500 company backed by the BBB and EPA.

I would love to share what I do with you, please email a good time for us to talk over the phone.

Looking forward to sharing my inofrmation with you and I know youwill be glad you hear this information.

Warmly,

Angela

amanzi5@yahoo.com
    Amanzi

Answer by Amanzi at 8:21 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I'M AN INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT FOR PARTYLITE.. IT IS A NO MONEY INVESTMENT TO START!! YOU GET PAID WEEKLY WHEN YOU TURN SHOWS IN,THE PAY IS AROUND $60-$100 AN HOUR..SERIOUSLY.. YOU CAN EARN BONUSES, EARN FREE PRODUCTS AND EARN FREE ALL EXCLUSIVE PAID TRIPS FOR YOURSELF AND A SPOUSE OR GUEST... YOUR IN YOUR OWN BUISNESS BUT NOT ALONE, I HAVE A EXCELLENT TEAM THAT DOESN'T MIND TO HELP ALONG THE WAY.. CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO..
    WWW.PARTYLITE.BIZ/CANDLELADYJAMIE
    THECANDLELADY21

Answer by THECANDLELADY21 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have an EXCELLENT way of making a great income from home. All it costs is your time and perseverance. Feel free to ask me questions ~ or Check out my ~>JOURNAL<~ for more info! I'll wait to hear from you!

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:05 PM on Jul. 28, 2009