My 2 year old is cutting his molars.

He's not eating very much which is worrying my husband and I. He is drinking his sippy cup though. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jilligan362

Asked by jilligan362 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I wouldn't worry to much. It should only take a couple of days for those teeth to make their way in. He won't let him self starve. Just be sure to offer some softer foods and encourage him to try them. If you are just really worried then you could always try giving some pediasure just to make you feel better. :0) Also maybe try those teething tablets and just giving some tylenol to help ease the pain a little.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• For a while ALL my son would take is milk or chocolate milk and yogurt juices Nothing else. dont worry to much about it. Give him things that would suplemenet what he would normally eat to drink.
    SweetPea708

Answer by SweetPea708 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• The molars were the worse for my daughter. I used Orajel swabs and kid's Motrin. We gave her soft foods to eat. Plus, Papa (my FIL) always has some chicken soup around. His soup cures anything in our family. LOL
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 12:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2009