What is your families favorite dinner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Chicken fried rice.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• My hubby likes it when I bbq pork chops with two eggs and toast with raspberry jam that is his favorite, I love chines food
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:37 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• We have a few faves, Breakfast for dinner, fried chicken, tacos, pizza, fried pork chops.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• i would have to say pepperoni pizza are afotlong subway sandwich with roasted chiucken on it
    rhondarktrnd01

Answer by rhondarktrnd01 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Tacos, but mom misses out on the mexican food it upsets my pregnant tummy. :(
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Anything that I don't cook!! DH is the chef in our family & while I am a pretty good cook, the kids have developed a psychological block against anything I fix. It is rather funny, actually, b/c it gets me out of fixing dinner all the time!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• It would be a toss up of sushi or pizza. Depends on their mood and if we order the pizza or we make our own. My DH does a lot of the cooking here, thankfully. I can get some work done or help w/homework while he does what he does in the kitchen.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Chicken Enchiladas and rice, Pesto alfredo with fresh basil and king crab legs, Pot Roast with roasted potatoes and carrots. New York Steak and Shrimp. It is too hot to cook this week. So it is salads and sandwiches unfortunately.

CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 8:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2009