when cn babies poop while in the belly?

sometimes out f nowhere i get the urge n i cant hold it so i have to rush to the bathroom.is that my babies poop plus mine or what?some people have said that your baby can com out with problems if they eat there own poop while there in the belly .how does that happen and not happen.when they poop where does it go .can some1 just explain that whole process to me.im 35 weeks and 4 days by the way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is called meconium and it is not supposed to come out until they do. It occasionally comes out before hand and it isn't good it can cause meconium aspiration which could lead to respiratory distress. That is why they make every effort to get it all out before their first breath. It is not going to your "butt" it wont come out until your water breaks. Nothing causes it they are just ready to poop. Somepeople will say it is stress but its not
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• My cousin recently had a baby who ingest its meconium, qhen the baby was born it had to be rushed to a specialized hospital because the baby was born with pneumonia...
    Anonymous

• my 1st had meconium, and she had no complications.

my second had a bm while i pushed her out. the midwife was covered in baby poo.

i am sure your bathroom urges are not from a baby pooping inside of you!
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• thank you all i guess im just full of poo poo
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:16 AM on Jul. 28, 2009