Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there a group for parents that have children that are burn victims ?

My husbands boss & his wife are now taking care of a 2 yr old little girl whos moms boyfriend burned her in hot tub water. I was just wonderin if there was a group of any kind here that I may be overlooking so I can send her the info so she can join Cafemom for some support from moms who know what shes going through.

Answer Question

Asked by 4mom247 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

Level 3 (17 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Hi 4mom247,

    You can search for groups here: If you do not find the group you are looking for you can always create your own group, here's how:

    Click on 'Groups' tab.
    On the next page, scroll down and click the 'Create a Group' button located on the right side.
    Choose the category that best describes your group: Personal, Common Ground, or Local.
    Enter your group name.
    Upload your group's picture (optional).
    Describe your group in the Short and Long Description boxes.
    Add tags (keywords) for your group.
    Enter a URL for your group's homepage.
    Click 'Next'.
    The next page will allow you to edit your privacy settings.
    Once you are done choosing your privacy settings, click 'Continue'.

    |The CafeMom Admin Team

    CafeMom Admin

    Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:28 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.