Going Grocery Shopping Soon. Need different meal ideas.

I'm getting tired of the same ol same ol, I'm going grocery shopping soon in about 3 days, and need some diffrent meal idea, and recipes, I don't like getting the house hot, but I will if I have to I'm not picky, lol
Thank you in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• there are some great recipes on the back of lipton onion soup mix and the beefy onion, we made the meat loaf yesterday (from the beefy onion soup mix) it was delicious. also, you can get beef or chicken flavored rice (follow directions on box) and cook some chicken or beef (whatever flavor goes with the rice you pick) and put it all in a caserole dish with cheese and bake till the top is kinda brown, that is sooo yummy.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• This week we are having: burgers, fajitas, turkey breast, chicken with rosemary butter sauce (new recipe, sounds good) tacos, tortellini, and grilled chicken.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 8:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• On hot days use your crock pot or grill to cook! I make Spicy roast chicken in the crockpot, along with meatloaf, roast beef or pork, baked beans, vegetable stews.

Make veggie kabobs on the grill right along with your chicken, chops, bratwurst or steaks.

How about a chilled soup or fruit soup to go along with that? Or a pasta salad? You can make a meal out of a macaroni salad if you add tuna! Veggie pizza (baked pizza crust topped with ranch dressing/cream cheese & chopped raw veggies & cheese) is a great appetizer and snack.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Here are our dinners for the next few days Send me a message if you would like any.

Grilled Pizza
    Noodles and Veggies with peanut sauce
    Mushroom stroganoff
    Southwest Falafel
    Stir-fry
    beans, rice, quesadillas and avocado salad

Answer by rkoloms at 9:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2009