Lipgloss.......

I like the look that I see alot of stars wearing. It looks very natural and looks as if they don't have a colored lipgloss on but just a clear one. Every time I buy one, it doesn't stay on. Any suggestions for one that is thick and stays on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Victoria Secret sells one, not sure of the name anymore, but that crap was almost too thick. It stayed on even after kissing, drinking out of glasses, etc. I smoke and even doing that it'd stay on. A tiny amount came off. I loved the way it looked, but it felt too thick for my lips. Try it out though!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I can never find anything even near what they wear.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Pink Diamonds by Mary Kay. It looks bright, I know, but it really isn't, it's SO natural looking.

Sweet Rasin or Beach Bronze if you have a darker complection. It looks amazing!
    RyansMom0604

Answer by RyansMom0604 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Mark Glow Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss is my favorite for this look. Its inexpensive and looks really pretty and natural on. There are tons of colors to choose from too! Try them out at www.youravon.com/dhullum and use coupon code fsany for free shipping with no minimum purchase! Hope that helps :)

usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Vaseline

Waxing_Lyrical

Answer by Waxing_Lyrical at 6:09 AM on Jul. 28, 2009