Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was at work and we had a gas leak..

I was sitting at work and I smelled rotten eggs my boss came back and shut everything off but I am feeling a little fuzzy am I going to be okay? I do not have medical insurance for myself only for my children, any advice?


Asked by CrystalPmom2 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Health

Level 2 (10 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • You need to go to the ER and get checked out, this would be covered by Workmen's Comp. Tell your boss you are going. When you get back to work, right up an accident/incident report.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • If you are ill from a gas leak, it would be covered under your employer's workers' compensation insurance.

    Answer by rkoloms at 9:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

Next question in Health

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
Garbage bag as a condom?!