Ladies who are TTC, and have had a miscarriage

First of all, I'm so sorry if you have. At least you know that I understand what you went through.

I miscarried on June 25th and am finally feeling like my old self. I got my period two days ago and started the pill, expecting a lot more bleeding than usual because that's what everyone said would happen. Well now I'm on day three and am having a little bit of cramping, but really just spotting. I forgot to put a tampon in and freaked out an hour later, but there wasn't anything.

Has this happened to anyone else?

ours

Asked by ours at 8:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am so sorry for your loss, I have recently lost 2 babies in a row, it is very painful, its normal for your AF to take a little bit to get back to normal, hang in there hun.
    mandyjh

Answer by mandyjh at 11:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I think after both my miscarriages my first period was lighter than normal. I too was told that they possibly would be heavier but that wasn't the case with me either. After my first period they went right back to being very regular for me.
    jmccurdy

Answer by jmccurdy at 3:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2009