my mom let my knieces n nephew cuss me out and cal lme me a bitch she also let them hit me n push me she dint tell them athing sherefuses to see waht they done was wrong and she blamed it all on me and she want give there parents phone number idont think a16 yearold and 19 yearold and 21 year old should be cursing me out in front of my kid much less hitting onme n pushing me that would be called abuse n vioence ithinkshe took up for them instead of me and my kid

rhondarktrnd01

Asked by rhondarktrnd01 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I would just stay away from your mother's house. That should not happen in any family, it's inappropriate and horrible. I just wouldn't go around them anymore.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 8:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• ok so why didn't you call the police? They are old enough to be charged with domestic violence.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 8:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I agree that calling someone a bitch in front of children is not ok. I don't feel adults should ever fight in front of children. I also feel in the nicest way I know how I should inform you "knieces" is spelled nieces. There is no k, just for future reference. But you're right, its not ok to cuss someone out in front of children.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• How old are you? and do you live with your mother?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• The 19 and 21 year old are grown. You could have called the police on them. Why would you stand there and put up with that.

Answer by louise2 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• If you have any way to get away from these ppl you should.
    I realize how we can allow our lives to get all wrapped up and entangled in our families lives but this abuse will carry over especially if your kids are witness to it. You should go to the police and get a restraining order against them and keep your kids away. Take care of yourself!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 8:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• file assault and battery charges against them

Answer by admckenzie at 10:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• sounds to me that your mother could use some parenting herself.
    slytex

Answer by slytex at 12:30 AM on Jul. 28, 2009