I had my period like normal (like I have for the past 11 years) started and ended normal. Ended with brown old blood, that hardly came out around 3pm on a friday. Had sex that night, the next afternoon starting bleeding lightly, and now monday night, is still continuing with a few clots. Thoughts on what this can be? Ive never ever had this happen.

Mother of 1, 7 months PP. We use the Pull Out Method. Not trying for a 2nd just yet, but wouldnt mind if it happend now either. And we've been having sex every week about twice a week for months now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Health

• Sometimes I bleed when we have sex the night it ends. I don't know why, but it happens. I think the uterus is still open and the contractions force a little more blood out. Gross, but oh well.
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 9:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Could your periods be changing? Pre-menopause symptoms?
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 10:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2009