how many mothers out there have experienced really bad stomache pains during pregnancy?

i'm only twenty five weeks and i'm in the most pain i've ever felt in my life. i need help i need to know whats going on i can't lay down without it hurting and i can't lay on my sides it just hurts more....when i sit up its okay kinda...but it still hurts i know the baby is okay because he is kicking like crazy but i've been crying, and wanting to throw up, and eveything else.... please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would definately call your OB for advice...there is a chance it is round ligament pain...OUCH!!! But to be on the safe side I would call. I recently lost my baby at 21 weeks pregnant and I'm not takinga any chances the nest time!
    nursewarrior

Answer by nursewarrior at 10:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• im 24 weeks and the most pain i felt is minor lower back pains and just gassy pressure pains... i would definitely go see a doctor.... don't hesitate... good luck ok
    DesignDiva21

Answer by DesignDiva21 at 3:31 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Def call your doctor about the pain... On another note: I hate some pretty bad pains with my first pregnancy that scared both me and my husband. I couldn't breath, move or find a comfortable position and I was very nauscious! I literally was balling my eyes out with so much pain.. this happened several times once I hit around 7 months.. Turned out after I had my son they had to do a sonogram and I had Gallstones.. I ended up having to have my gall bladder removed because the doc said it would only get worse with time.. I hope and pray that your doctor can figure out what is going on and find a way to help you!
    Cameolynn

Answer by Cameolynn at 5:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2009