(The Bachelorette) Ed or Kypton for Jillian!!!

Is it going to be Kypton or Ed for Jillian. I do believe it may be Ed even though I believe her and Kypton have more of a connection. What are your thoughts???

MommyMarjorie

Asked by MommyMarjorie at 9:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• KYPTON!!! I cant wait to watch it, I have it TIVO'ed so when the kids are asleep I can watch it in peace!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Honestly, Kiptyn is hot, well educated, articulate, very comfortable, and the list is endless. I like him but I think Ed is the better match, not that they'll stay together. Kiptyn needs a really attractive, highly intelligent person to keep him on his toes and keep him interested. I think he would have lost interest in Jill.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:35 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I think she should have chosen Reid........I don't see her and Ed staying together, I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see it. However, it's not my relationship. I wish them all the best.
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 8:42 AM on Jul. 28, 2009