burlington coat factory

I really like this store but cant figure out where they get their clothes from. A lot of their clothes are awesome and the shoes their are really quite nice too. Anyone else like that store?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE burlington, I just went shopping there this past friday. They have everything, and something for everybody, not to mention GREAT prices! They are my favorite store, I reccomend everyone to them!
    kandy800

Answer by kandy800 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• We have one close to us, it's the only store my DF will shop at! I love their shoes too, but I never get to shop there for myself. I like their housewares too, but again, my DF usually just gets clothes for him. It's kind of like TJ Maxx, Ross, Filene's Basement, or Marshall's. A lot of the stuff they get is overstock from other places, so they'll sell it at a lower price.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 9:37 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I love that place. I bought a lot of stuff in their Baby Depot.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2009