Anyone hear of the anti Obama rally in Jerusalem?

“Not since the days of [U.S. Secretary of State Henry] Kissinger has there been such a protest against American policies,” said MK Yaakov Katz (Ketzaleh), chairman of the National Union party. “The pressure that Barack Hussein Obama is exerting against us to simply stop growing and stop living will not work.”

link below for the article

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I have not seen this on CNN..LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 9:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I believe that he is telling people to stop having babies as much as I believe that ants are extinct
    Anonymous

• thanks for posting this
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Anon 6:37 it is obvious that you didn't read the article. He didn't exactly say stop having babies. It is the principle of the whole policy. How would you like it if Ahmadinajerk told the US that we have to stop building and basically get out of a large part of a major metro area? You would tell him to mind his own business. Actually, you would scream bloody murder.

I find it very sad that Israel can no longer depend upon the US as an ally. I hope the people know that our government doesn't represent the people.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Obama is going to have a bigger mess in the middle east with his essential betrayal of Israel. He has the Saudi's concerned as well. That is why they actually told Israel they could use their airspace to attack Iran. Saudi Arabia is afraid of Iran as is most of the middle east and they don't have faith in Obama regarding it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Pretty much all of the Middle East thinks that Obama is weak.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Israel is by far one of the most disgusting places in this world IMO. They've allowed genocide to happen repeatedly over the years, have not followed the UN agreements they made when they were welcomed into the UN, and TBH I think we should've ended ANY alliance with them after what happened in 1982 with the Sabra and Shatila Massacre. Israel is SICK and seriously screwed up. I couldn't give a rats ass what they think.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 1:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Wow Jafra does that translate to "death to Israel" cause it sure sounds like it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I think Israel should lose it's spot in the UN for failing to follow the agreements they made when they were offered a place in the UN. I think we shouldn't be their allies either. Being allies with Israel is essentially saying that we're OK with genocide as long as it's the right people doing it. If Israel wants to remain a country, they should do so without our support. I hope none of you would've supported Hitler's Germany, so there's no reason to support Israel who is just as despicable.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 2:12 AM on Jul. 28, 2009