Does any one else ever get the thought to kill a family member? ( not a child a teen cuzin)

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• hot mama i think you just asked the question wrong! try asking it in a different way, like 'my 17 year old cousin is an attention whore she keeps on threatening suicide and her parents dont do anything they are in denial and now shes saying she wants to get married to any man who will take her so she can have a baby i just dont know what to do i want to strangle her, she always says things for attention and i cant take it anymore what should i do'

something like that :]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:02 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• no
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• um no
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 9:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• ok you need some kind of help
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• No trust me I don't she does. It is my 17 yr old cuzin Who is iming me on myspace saying her life sux and she wants to kill herself. She is also saying she wants to get married to any one who will marry her right now just so she can have a baby maybe I should've added more info but right now I want choke her.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• yeah but i have obsessive thought disorder (its on the OCD spectrum) and i get a lot of crazy obsessive thoughts :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Instead of wanting to kill your cousin, you should be helping her. Tell her parents that she is telling you that she wants to kill herself. You seem pretty cold hearted. I would never wish ANYONE dead, but especially someone that needs help.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Well I have told her parents they don't want to prey in her life and say she will talk when she wants. I am trying to help you and she is calling me a bunch of shit and being a little bitch about it plus I'm positive it's for attention she has always done things for attention.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• thanks pookipoo
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2009