Does anyone have any advice on how to make my hair grow faster?

My hair grows abnormally slow and I'm looking for a way to make it grow faster and be healthier. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• all that stuff the black girls use. Hair food could help it has protein in it, anything like that moisturiser too
    Anonymous

• Im black and I dont put a thing in my hair, well organic shampoo and conditioner, and my hair was too my butt before I cut it when I got pregnant. So that stuff might help but I think its more genetic
    Anonymous

• Pull on it.
    Anonymous

• Definitely keep the ends trimmed at least every three weeks. You will be guarenteed growth in about three months. I did this as an experiment for science and girl my hair is almost all the way back down my back and I had chopped it pretty short.
    Keturah747

Answer by Keturah747 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Actually cutting the ends off your hair just keeps the hair looking good this has no effect on the hair growing at the roots. It is an old wives tale.

Buy some combined hair, skin, nails vitamins and take some liquid silica, eat a lot of lean protein and massage your scalp with organic coconut oil twice a week, this will stimulate the blood flow.
    Waxing_Lyrical

Answer by Waxing_Lyrical at 6:09 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i am a hairdresser getting it trimmed does NOT make it grow faster!
    steph125

Answer by steph125 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• prenatal vitamins

Answer by rkoloms at 1:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• chopped off 4 inches in Nov.Now my hair grew pretty quick and much healthier too.But I do use Nioxin shampoo mixed with color treated shampoo and put infusium when tanning at the beach.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• my hair grows really slow too. the only time it grows at a normal pace is when i'm pregnant so i just take the prenatal vitamins if i am pregnant or not lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 28, 2009