Anyone have a childs room done in...

Anyone have a childs room done in Tinkerbell?? If so could you please post pictures I'm getting ready to do my daughter room again and she wants Tinkerbell I need ideas please

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 9:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I don't have pics, but I have a girlfriend that did her dd's room in Tinkerbell. She got the purple and green tones of Tinkerbell and did green on the bottom half of the wall and purple on the top. She divided them with a white chair rail. She did a large mural of Tinkerbell over her bed and lots of flowers spread over the rest of the room. You could also add a nice stencil of your dd's name. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• http://girlsthemebedrooms.com/fairy/fairy-tinkerbell.html this has some cute ideas. If I had a girl I would do her room in tinkerbell too. But my sons room is done up in Wall-e
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:15 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• no but im redoing my daughters room in tinkerbell also,even though I dont want to I think im just going to do some purples and greens throughout and just add a few tiker bell items like pilliws ans curtains because I knwo my girls will not like it for very long
    jendramis

Answer by jendramis at 12:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• CHECK OUT RATEMYSPACE.HGTV.COM AND SEARCH TINKERBELL..I SAW A FABULOUS ROOM ON THE SITE.
    Fourcheeks4

Answer by Fourcheeks4 at 1:43 AM on Aug. 1, 2009