dermatologists with no insurance

my husband has a very bad skin rash and the doctor referred him to a dermatologist but he doesn't have insurance.
Does anyone know any places that he can go or any websites he can to find one in Houston?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had to take my son to a derm I know our insurance was charged $150 for the one hour visit each time. Your hubby needs to talk to the doctor that refrerred him to the derm and explain the insurance situation. Maybe the doctor can be of help. Good luck.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• why dont u call and ask around i dont have insurance either my docter charges me 65 a visit it all depends..
    Mrs.sarita

Answer by Mrs.sarita at 10:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Can you call around and ask some Dr's. do they make payment plans.Do you have free clinics where you live,sometimes,if you go to a free clinic,they will refer you to a specialty doctor.

lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I think if your doctor is worth his salt, he would do what he could to help if you explain the situation. If he won't perhaps a now care or urgent care center could help...they kind of deal with patients with no ins. Better than running up a sky high er bill.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• even with insurance alot of them wont cover Dermatologists. So many offices work on special rates for the non-insured or even have credit cards you can get through them. Try that.
    Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 10:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2009