Christians I have a question

How do I get to heaven?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• take hwy 45 n follow the signs....
    Anonymous

• Confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and that God has raised him from the dead :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• (Romans 10:9)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• repent for your sins (ask for forgiveness) & accept jesus into your heart and live by his rules (the bible)
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that who so ever BELIEVE in him, shall not perish but have everlasting life!!

John 3:16

kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 10:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• after you have done the above...find a good bible based church to attend. I have been to many and let me tell ya...some of them love to party...you will get fellowship, worship, wisdom, knowledge and it's a lot better than burning...God loves you...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 10:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Ok so I profess with my mouth that Jesus is the way the truth and the life and then I go to heaven after I follow the rules in the bible what are those?
    Anonymous

• Try Mapquest.  *RM09*

Anonymous

• I think your best bet is to go talk to a preacher. They are the best at giving guidance. I would consider them a source. Hop to it.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 10:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Okay wait, why not just talk to God? Preachers cannot get you into Heaven, nor can attending a church.

You wanna know, get on your knees and pray to God. If he exist, as Christians believe, he will tell you. After all, he's the man in charge.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 10:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2009