5 month old

I was just wondering what your 5 month old was or is doing. Trying to see if my daughter is on target or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son at 5 months was able to hold and drink out of a sippy cup he was able to roll over both from tummy to back and back to tummy he was able to hold toys and walk in a walker
    victoriak12708

Answer by victoriak12708 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• http://www.babycenter.com/0_milestone-chart-1-to-6-months_1496585.bc
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• my daughter is 5 1/2 months and she rolled over on her 5th month! I think she did that pretty late compare to some babies. She started sitting on her own (not for long) beginning of her 5th month. Now...she sits pretty well on her own.

Oh another thing...recently...she is starting to scream and make noises really loud. It usually happens when she is excited.
    julee82

Answer by julee82 at 3:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2009